Custom Trips

Do you want to connect your community or dance students to creativity, wonder and connection through a dance trip abroad? Dance Adventures partners with arts organizations, high schools, colleges, and individuals to create tailored expeditions.

A custom trip is right for you if you…

  • Would love to take your community or students abroad, but you don’t have the dance connections or local knowledge
  • Have thought about running a trip, but you don’t have time to put together an amazing experience
  • Are a leader or teacher in a community of adults or students who are ready and excited to see the world through dance
  • Know your travelers are adventurous, open-minded and genuinely interested in learning about another culture

Please contact us for more details.


Q: Do you do custom trips for youth?
A: Yes! Dance Adventures CEO Megan Taylor Morrison and Director Melaina Spitzer met when they were leading trips abroad for youth through National Geographic Student Expeditions and Putney Student Travel. Dance Adventures knows what it takes it run an amazing trip for young people and we are happy to accommodate your needs.

Q: I am not connected to dance communities abroad. Will that be an issue?
A: We have amazing contacts in many countries–some of which are not listed. We’re happy to share more information after we hear about your interests. If you already have contacts, we’re happy to work with them.

Q: I don’t speak another language. Is that an issue?
A: Nope. Our team is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, and French, as well as proficient at cross-cultural relations. In addition, we hire trip leaders who are fluent in the local language of a country!

Q: I’ve never been to the country. Is that a problem?
A: Nope. We’ll make sure you get great rooms in a good location, book lessons with top-notch instructors, and have your day-to-day planned it. It’s easiest if we use an itinerary that is already planned, however we can also create a more custom trip.

Q: Do I need to find trip leaders?
A: We will get you trip leaders who have experience and are CPR certified. We will also hire local guides.

Q: What sort of paperwork will I need to provide to my travelers?
A: We’ll provide an orientation packet including a packing list, links to health and safety information, liability waivers, information on travel insurance, and a form that allows them to share any medical concerns. You can provide anything in addition to this, and we’re happy to help you figure out what that might be!